Skip to content
Maintankadin

strength => block rating ?

trellian
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 pm

strength => block rating ?

My block rating actually goes up by about 0.5% (something like that) when I have MotW.

Is there some strength to blockrating conversion i'm not aware off? I can't logically see any other stat that would increase BR...
_________________
Sytaena
Majiben
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:34 pm
That would be your dodge going up by .5%
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
trellian
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:01 pm
once again I failz at reading... Sad

that worldie quote is sooo made for me... Razz
_________________
Sytaena
Tronden
Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am
I would be SOO interested if there was a base attribute that increased block rating. I definately think this needs to be investigated. Who has the tools to check this out?
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>
Veilan
Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 am
There's none. You get block rating, which increases block chance (and doesn't have dim-witted returns).
_________________
Veilan
Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 am
It didn't. His dodge chance went up and he confused it.

I think it's explained above.
_________________
Fendorn
Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 am
In tooltip of Str adds to block that's how it's going up.
_________________