Loved if he does it right, all the mobs stick to him and no nasty surprise abilities end up killing someone. Hated if anything goes wrong.
So as a tank I have tried to memorize what parts of an instance are "multi-pull" safe. And try to find out the best ways to do them. Partialy to go faster, partialy to make a boring repetative grind more fun
Often it's run into 1 group face pull with a fast conc, HotR then an AS over to the next group.
Or if it's 3 I will run up, HotR, run to next group, conc, then target 3rd group and avengers shield.
Anyways I don't think i'm quite pro at this yet. Issues like.
1. Preparing your overconfident group for the challenge.
2. Keeping your back from all mobs.
3. Rounding up casters.
3. Maximising AOE DPS potential
4. Increasing survivability for long runs between pulls.
5. Regaining groups trust if a wipe.
What I am looking for is any tips or tricks or advice other tanks have found useful related to this.
_________________
Limitation strictly defined by motivation - Edan
Warning. I edit my posts.



