Skip to content
Maintankadin

SHoR 2 ranks

Supertank
Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:07 pm

SHoR 2 ranks

The two ranks don't share a cooldown so would this mean that you could possible dish out tons more threat with 2 shields of righteousness?
Legionp
Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:02 pm
or we stop talking about it because it is the only way that doing quests solo is tolerable (otherwise I'm constantly going oom) on single targets... maybe blizzard is as stupid as I think and won't fix it for a while
moduspwnens
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:36 pm
I'm pretty sure ShoR is working as intended.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Makaijin
Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 am
TBH taking advantage of ShoR being on separate cooldowns isn't exactly what I consider exploiting a bug. The reason I believe in this is because you don't really have to do anything to "bug" it to take advatage of it. It's just "there" and anyone could take advantage of it. It's more of a "unintentional game mechanic change" rather than some outright exploit.

Did you remember the bug in beta where you could exponentially increase your 2h weapon damage by repeatedly equip/unequiping? By doing this is what I consider a true exploit. You had to do some certain action (the act of repeatedly equip/unequip) to get it to "bug" and it gave you an insanely unfair advantage. This is what I consider a true exploit.
_________________
Discus
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:01 am
At what level do I get this 2nd rank SoTR? Just hot 77 and still only have 1 rank in spell book.
Marwan
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 am
You get rank 2 at level 80.
_________________
Tronden
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:33 am
Tip of the day:

Blizzard reads Maintankadin. Stop. Highlighting. Useful. Bugs.

Also, for those who require more challenge - give yourself a handicap... Don't nerf me.
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>