Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Bracer and Weapon Enchant in Next Patch

Kelarik
Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm
75 stamina on weapon...
/drool /orgasm /walk_away_shyly_to_clean_up
_________________
The Path of Light was a simple choice when deciding which academy to join. With proper lighting you can get a good reflection from any body of water. An elf has to keep his hair in check, after all.
gibborim
Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:59 am
I had hope that LW would stay completely OP for tanks longer than this. Oh well, can say I didn't expect them to fix it sooner or later.
Extermi
Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:10 am
Skilling Enchanting as I speak .... finally a solid Tank weapon enchant, and finally something useful for the bracers other than +6 to all.

I have to say I am really looking forward to this patch, single-target taunt, more HP and now 2 really awesome enchants - nice. Feels like X-mas Wink

Extermi
gmf1
Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:24 am
I don't expect them to be cheap, those chants are a ton of stat, so i'd start saving.

How can they give such a large amount of stat from those chants? And i wish they only allowed everyone but druids to use them Smile
_________________
Tbolt
Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:55 am
So are those new enchants for enchanters only, or can anyone get them?
_________________
HinataDestiny
Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 am
and that Titanium Plating is nothing to shake your nose at either.

40 block value is really nice for a shield enchant especially if you dont need the defense enchant...more threat and less damage taken.
_________________
Hinata of Crit Happens - 80 - Arygos

QuantumDelta
Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 am
40 bV > 20 Def in Ibudget, so if you look at it that way it's superior ;P
75 Sta ... the definitive weapon enchant for tanks now..?
_________________
While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
Salamandra
Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:45 am
Of course it's the definitive tank enchantment. I currently have 26 agility on my weapon, and that's absolutely nothing compared to 75 stamina.
_________________
Dobbelsteen
Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 am
do...want
_________________