So I've been uncrittable for a while now, and I have 26k health unbuffed which seems to be good enough for heroics and 10 mans. With the titanguard enchant and buff to Sacred Duty, that should go up considerably after the patch as well.
So now I've set my sights on block capping. I have paid nearly 0 attention to it until recently, and I was disappointed to find that with Holy Shield up, I'm only getting to 86%. That's a long way from 102.4%.
But I feel like I have most of the best gear from heroics, and have recently started adding Naxx gear to my repertoire. Other than switching a few gems here and there, I don't really know what else I can do to gain the huge strides necessary to get to 102.4%
I'm saving badges for the T7 chestpiece which adds a fair amount of block, as well as Lavanthor's Talisman (damn puppy won't drop it even when I do see him).
So the question ultimately is -- should I be expecting to be able to be block capped at my gear level? Is it worth losing stam and defense (over 540) to get there?
My armory can be found at http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Myranda.
You guys seem smaht, so I'm sure you'll have all the answers.
Lykaon
Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 am
