Skip to content
Maintankadin

Holy Shield scaling

Arcand
Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Holy Shield scaling

So I set out confidently to figure out the scaling coefficients for Holy Shield, and I'm getting weird results. Either HS scales 6% with attack power and roughly 1% with spell power, or I've got some talent(s) interacting with Holy Shield in a way I haven't considered.

Could I get some of you to take a look at this thread...
http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/viewtopic.php?p=339284#339284
...and tell me what you think?

I invited comment in the original but the big "NEWBIES GO HERE" sign on 'my' forum seems to be cutting into the expert-theorycrafter traffic.
_________________
"Almost silent, but watchful and helpful."
amh
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:14 am
Still want some numbers? I can run HS versus different mob-levels, tracking AP/SP this evening if you want. No level "??" left this reset though :(

Any spec including maxed out touched by the light and shield of the templar?
_________________
Armory