However I am not convinced with my spec, as a guild we have cleared Naxx 10man and about to start 25man content.
I am at work so I cant link armory, however I am on Proudmoore ... Míshakal (copy and paste my name, I was silly and have a special character in there).
Only thing I need to make sure is that I bring Kings, we dont have a regular raiding ret ... and the holy paladins would cry and one is my guild leader she may gkick me (well she wouldn't) .. but I am best palced to bring kings.
I think I got all the MT talents, however with the spares they sort of went all over the place ... I am sure I have reasons for taking them.
Any advice for changes to my spec would be great. (With reasons please)
Also any gear advise wouldnt go to waste.
Thanks .....
_________________



