Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 EH Help (Need Maths)

_Chloe
Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Tankadin2 EH Help (Need Maths)

Alright. Over the past month or so I've been getting replies to my work on Tankadin2 reguarding its Effective Health, Effective Health with Block and its Total Damage Reduction calculations. Basically I fixed a few of them as doing equations with one line of code sucks, but I would like to see these equations parsed out again. Search yielded nothing on updated equations to include SotT and/or having BoSanc present and I think where errors resulting in over 1 mil EH have been coming from. Also my numbers, Tankspot's, and TankingTip's calcs aren't even close to each other. Any help would be awesome.

Base-line EH?
SmurfZG
Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 am
what is 11960..?
_________________
_Chloe
Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:42 am
Awesome. Those formulas really haven't been touched since the beta level cap was 77.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator