Skip to content
Maintankadin

Human Paladin Expertise Cap

Sivoor
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Human Paladin Expertise Cap

I've been browsing the net for quite some time now attempting to find out what the two seperate Expertise caps would be. What i specifically would like to know is, taking into account Glyph of Seal of Vengeance and Human racial, how much Expertise (not Rating) would I need to be capped for - 1. Dodge - 2. Parry. Explanations would be nice so i know where you're coming from.

Oh and please don't start telling me how useless or useful it is or isn't... I'm after figures, not a debate.

Chuurs.
Sivoor
Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:57 pm
One more thing, which I can check when I get home by taking my gear off, but does the Human racial Expertise show on your character panel when the correct weapon's used? Or is it just applied without showing?
Levantine
Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:00 pm
It's shown on the character screen.
_________________
Levantine: Frost Tank
Anzen: Restogoat
Popeadin: Retardin