So I am upgrading my Naxx block set with whatever sidegrade Ulduar pieces I get. I have an insane amount of STR and BV right now. Sitting at 2750 ish raid buffed.
I tanked a few trash mobs in it and noticed I was basically taking about 10k or so hits when tanking those Pokemon Ball mobs before IC. Absorbed around 2500 or so. So my question is when do you all think BV or a block set might ever be useful in this content? I mean Steelbreaker 24k hit absorbing 2.5k..meh doesn't seem like it is worth it to even try. I have like 60% avoidance in my boss tanking gear.
But I am keeping a full set around in case GC and company decide to rework block. I have 23 dodge 17 parry and 39% block..it looks sexy but feels useless.
towelliee
Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm
