Skip to content
Maintankadin

TTL Simulations

Heeroo
Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

TTL Simulations

I'm interested in running TTL simulations with some different setups and was wondering the best way to go about doing this. Is there a certain tool that I could use to help me do this or is it just a bunch of math?
Kelaan
Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: TTL Simulations

It's allll a bunch of math. :)

Theckhd has some Matlab code that he has to analyze the effects of Blood Draining and Blade Turning enchants, I bet you could adapt that to whatever you need. (If you have no Matlab, you might try Octave or other open source Matlab alternatives.) You probably need some amount of programming skill (or at least be able to read and tinker) to make the changes you want.
Awyndel
Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Re: TTL Simulations

Would love to see some comparison between EH and avoidance, with varying boss hit sizes.