Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sanctuary and Renewed Hope still stacks

Argali
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 am

Sanctuary and Renewed Hope still stacks

Retested on live. Both 3% DR effects stack.

Why? Because Lore posted on the front page of tankspot that renewed hope and BoS don't stack.

Well, it is a bug, so it can get fixed at any time.

All I have to say is : LORE, LOL!
Candiru
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 am

Re: Sanctuary and Renewed Hope still stacks

In other news, Devotion Aura and Stoneskin totem still stack too.
Argali
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Sanctuary and Renewed Hope still stacks

Candiru wrote:In other news, Devotion Aura and Stoneskin totem still stack too.


For real? Or sarcasm?

The reason I felt the need to post this was because someone actually quoted Lore's post on TS when I was putting Sanc on people.
Worldie
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: Sanctuary and Renewed Hope still stacks

Devo aura and Stoneskin totem do indeed still stack.