Tried searching for a thread about this, but couldn't find anything :/ bad search terms I'm sure.
The way I open most boss fights is with Judge, ShoR, Hs... just for a quick bit of extra threat in the start.
normaly following the full 69696 / 96969 rotation it would be
Judge, ShoR, HS, Hotr, cons, ShoR ... ect ect
A thought I had with the Libram of Obstruction, gives you the 352BV for 5 sec, and having 2/2 imp judge to get to the tier 3 talents in ret, would a rotation like this work out
Judge, ShoR, HS, HotR, Cons, Judge, ShoR, HS, HotR, Cons, Judge,
the down side is you run into about .5 sec delay going from cons to judge. But will the extra BV from the libram make up for the time lost, and possibility out threat the Regular 69696 rotation? or at least be equal to it?
I've tried testing this out.. but I run out of mana really quick on the dummy's and I get different TPS report (hehe) every time :/
Chanserv
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:52 am
