Well, to start i'm going to say that I'm fairly competent in php/MySQL and HTLM/CSS.
I'm going to make a web site that has a series of questions, but the exact questions i'm unsure about. This survey is going to be for my guild/realm on their knowledge of the tankadin.
I'd like to start the survey off with something prettty general, along the lines of "tell me everything you know about paladin tanking" and a single text box with a 10k char limit (although this may be a little vague/lengthy). then proceeding from there, possibly have multiple choice (easier to graph/make stats of) questions regarding class mechanics, or maybe short answer (more specific). Figuring this out will probably be my first task.
Please post any suggestions here, also anybody interested in assisting me with creation, management (i have plenty of hosting available), data collection (again, technical stuff is taken care of), and statistical analysis feel free to pop in as well, or send me a PM.
editing in some examples.
Morpheren
Thu May 15, 2008 7:22 am


