Skip to content
Maintankadin

Leet

Dorvan
Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:38 pm
We have a successes thread for this kind of thing, n00b Very Happy
_________________
Invisusira
Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:52 pm


AH HA!

pls note the lolnetherwing trinket to put me over 1337 and then the loldps chest to put me right on the monies.
_________________
armory | youtube | stuff
Dorvan
Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:34 pm
As punishment, I banish you to the gay bear spam forum Razz
_________________
Aalryn
Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:40 pm
pshhh Lore is living up to her guild name I posted being at 1337 stamina months ago. >.>
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius
Zeels
Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:57 pm
Haha!


_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
fiorina
Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:31 pm
this forum needs ranks based on postcount

Mortehl
Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:13 am
Lore what mod are you using that's changing your character screen? Looks a ton better then the default blizzard one. Also what font is that?
_________________
I r can pull now plz?
Nadhia
Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 am
Mod is skinner, I think. But I don't remember if it's base skinner font... Sad
_________________
Michael J. Tritter
Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm
I have 11337 health unbuffed (Yes, my gear sucks compared to all you BTers)... Check it out:


_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation