Skip to content
Maintankadin

Recruiting.

Pilate
Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:22 am

Recruiting.

This is addresssed to the admins Lore and Aergis...

Can there possibly be a forum for recruitment?

I'm actually looking for a prot paly and not sure if that would be proper to do here or on the site at all.
Cimzar
Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:59 am
I actually think that is a pretty good idea. While most of us already have guilds that let us maintank, it would be nice to see who is looking.
_________________
Bramiest's Knight in Shining Armor

The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Lore
Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:40 am
Alas, that would be Aergis' department... I'm just a lowly moderator Razz

In the meantime, if you'd like to make a recruitment post, go ahead and do so in the General forum. I promise not to tell Wink
_________________
Me, LOL!