Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A-US-PvE-EST/PST] Tankadin ready to rock!

Michael J. Tritter
Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:54 pm

[A-US-PvE-EST/PST] Tankadin ready to rock!

Looking for a good and consistent raiding guild that needs a Tankadin.

I can transfer my character to any PvE server, since this character was created on one.

I am currently 22 years old, I currently am in college and working on my bachelors. I live in Central NY, which puts me in the EST time zone, however, I'm fine with PST and other EST servers - I am currently on a PST Server.

I am currently on the Mok'Nathal server, which is kind of sucky for raiding on a regular basis, been having a hard time getting enough guildies for the earlier Kara run that I can make, I can't do the late run that starts at midnight my time... Bah.

I currently have a level 70 Draenei Protection Paladin, I've tanked roughly halfway through Kara and done a good number of heroics in my time.

My goal is to find a guild that could use a tank of my gear level and to find a guild that is progressing through 10 mans towards 25 mans and beyond, I am a serious raider and look for a guild that is the same way, but they must also know how to have fun.

I also am ok with taking a new guild through Kara and helping them get geared up. I am currently the raid leader/master looter for Kara Group 1 of my current guild.

My armory link is: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mok'Nathal&n=Norius

I am reachable through the following means.

AIM: Flaadhun
YIM: MichaelJTritter@yahoo.com
E-Mail: MichaelJTritter@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Mike
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
CowlyPaladin
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:50 pm
well pop an application and contact us on this, we are looking for a prot pally on proudmoore realm, new guild, on morogrim at 15%

website is at http://wowaoe.guildomatic.com
_________________
Michael J. Tritter
Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:55 am
Bump... still looking.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Guillex
Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:39 am
Mike's a good guy ... His server's super backwater, and people are being retarded ...

He knows his stuff. Someone needs to give him a go.
_________________
Official thread killer

Shalindreal
Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:24 am
Badge gear is your friend, with a guild that specifically works on kara you should be farming heroics in ur spare time to get your breastplate replaced, and dont' slack on the engineering, the EH gained from the Badge Chestpiece and Engineer goggles at 350 will be enough to put you into the T5 content ready range. Your health is too low atm to really accomplish this, a guild thats downing gruul weekly and preparing to head into SSC/TK is probably gonna fit your current gear situation best.
_________________
Michael J. Tritter
Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:26 pm
Thank you for telling me things I am already aware of. I have NO ONE to run with on my server, my server is full of morons who can't run crap and unless you get super lucky and get into Loyalty or Resurrected, you aren't going to run anything.

And my signature is not right anyways. Up to 11.8k unbuffed.

If you want to spend 100g on wiping in Heroics because people are dumb, go ahead, but I don't have the desire for that.

Why don't you offer a guild to me as oppose to tell me things I already know?

Or better yet, don't post in a recruitment thread if you don't have somewhere for me to go.

I have plenty of sources of info on where to get gear, I'm doing as best as I can with a crappy server and a crappy guild.

Thank you.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Warsadin
Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:21 pm
someone's on their period.
_________________
Michael J. Tritter
Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:55 pm
No, thats not the case.

Try someone doesn't appreciate being told things he already knows, as well as having me made out to be someone who has put no effort into improving their character.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation
Shalindreal
Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:21 am
wow, hypersensitive much? I simply made a few suggestions, wasn't a critique, or judgement of you or your level of time spent trying to gear yourself. If you're that bad at taking constructive criticism ur not going to do well in end game raiding, everyone screws up, everyone needs to be told stuff from time to time, you don't have to be an ass, i was simply trying to help. Also, how exactly would u like me to offer you a guild? I'm horde on pvp server, ur alliance on pve, i don't think thats gonna work out.
_________________
Refute
Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:09 pm
I too read Shal's post as completely non-combative and only as a means of suggestion to help him get into a better guild that what he was looking for.

The response from the OP was simply over the top and while uncalled for, I sense his frustration is coming from his low-pop server he is currently on, but unfortunately, that anger is biting the hand that is trying to feed him.
Michael J. Tritter
Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:15 pm
None of you have offered me somewhere to go. So how can I bite the hand that feeds me if none of you have offered me somewhere to go?

I know the gear I need to get, I talk to Guillex and several others from here on a fairly regular basis.

I get reminded about gear constantly, but yet no one wants to actually put me in their guild and help me out, so please stop talking about gear unless you will personally put me in your guild and help me out. I can't even get badges because I can /NOT/ get in on runs.

Don't accuse me of things unless you know the situation I'm in, the frustration and being told things I already know like I'm stupid.

So again, unless if you have somewhere for me to go, please don't respond.
_________________


I'm not looking for sincerity, I'm looking for humiliation