I'm avaliable to raid on weekdays from 7pm server time untill 1pm server time. My guild dosent have the people for 25 mans, and won't for a long time.

I have Ventrillo and can play the class very well.

I am Uncrushable with 13,777 hp unbuffed
I also have 300 Spell DMG unbuffed in my MT gear.
If needed I also have a mostly Epic set of healing gear. (I can respec weekly to Raid as a healer if needed)

What I'm looking for: T4 gear....I understand DKP and am willing to commit weekly untill I have DKP to get them.

Feel free to look me up on armory my chars name is Dustin or you can whisper me in game.

*I'm not looking to change guild or anything at the moment. I just want to have some fun raiding on the weekday's. hopefully make some new friends and hopefully grab some epics along the way.
_________________
By the light of the Moon!.....POOF!