Skip to content
Maintankadin

(A) US PVE Madoran recruiting one Prot pally

Alambil
Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:01 am

(A) US PVE Madoran recruiting one Prot pally

Sup Everyone, I am new to the forums and just wanted to throw this out there. I have a prot pally myself (she just did her first successful bear run), but unfortunately she is not my main so she doesn't get into the 25 mans often.

True Blood is looking for a few classes with a little mighty morphin in thier blood stream. We run a slightly different approach to raiding and feel that it has worked well so far. If you think you have it (guts) we would love to get you in here.

As far as progress goes, we are 6/6 SSC, 4/4 The Eye, 6/6 ZA, 4/9 BT and 4/5 MH.

We are looking for the following, 1 Protection Pally

If you are interested send me a pm or jot a note here.

Snidely/Alambil of Madoran
Alambil
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 pm
Thanks all who were interested in the spot, it is now currently filled. I will keep you updated if we need any holy protectors in the future.