Skip to content
Maintankadin

{A-PVE-US} 5/5 9/9 3/6 Recruiting Prot Pally for Sunwell

Revoca
Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:09 am

{A-PVE-US} 5/5 9/9 3/6 Recruiting Prot Pally for Sunwell

Hello again everyone. Silent Resurgence, a dedicated endgame raiding guild on the pst realm Moonrunner, is currently looking for mature, responsible raiders to fill the following class vacancies:


TANKS:
1 Prot Pally


With Kalecgos Brutallus and Felmyst down, Silent Resurgence needs mature, responsible and quality players for a variety of encounters. Applicants should be fully aware of raid times, DKP policies and attendance rules as stated on our website. A thorough knowledge of Black Temple is strongly recommended, as well a firm grasp on the workings of Sunwell Plateau encounters!

If you feel that you will make a valuable addition to the guild, then I personally encourage you to submit an application. PLEASE be as thorough as possible, as fly-by-night applicants are commonly denied. SHOW us that you are dedicated to becoming a member.

Applicants interesting in joining one of the premier guilds on Moonrunner are encouraged to visit our website for further requirements and/or information on the recruiting process.

http://www.fatalsin.net/silentresurgence/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 (Direct link to the recruitment thread)
http://www.proitup.com (Our Main Site)

Thanks, and we'll see you soon!
Revoca
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 am
up
Revoca
Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm
Up
Revoca
Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:52 pm
Up
Revoca
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 pm
^^
Morpheren
Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:31 am
Dude, there has only been like 2 new threads since the last 5 times you bumped this.
_________________
Kitria
Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:05 am
It's not that it's a problem really, I just don't see the point of bumping when you're already at the top of the topic list O.o; Anyways, good luck to ya!
_________________
Ulishu
Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm
I can raid starting at 9pm CST. Is that too late? (Meaning would my app be rejected without further consideration?)
_________________
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? - A. Einstein
Revoca
Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:20 pm
I'm not a recruitment officer, just someone trying to help us along, but I bet if you talk to Lunacy, Sof, or Grubby in game or PM them, they could work something out Smile.

Best of luck,
Rev
Melathys
Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 am
even at the top, I see the point of bumping as showing the recruitment is still active /shrug.

I'd be tempted, but I'm stubborn and refuse to leave my guild simply because they haven't progressed as far as I'd like, lol.
_________________