Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A-PVE-US] Revelation of Medivh SSC/TK clear, 4/5 MH, 4/9 BT

Automatica
Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:22 am

[A-PVE-US] Revelation of Medivh SSC/TK clear, 4/5 MH, 4/9 BT

<Revelation> is looking for a Tankadin.

First a bit about us:
We define ourselves as a Casual Raiding guild, because of the amount of time a week we spend raiding. Three nights a week, three hours a night. However, our time spent raiding is anything but casual. Raid times (EST) are Wed, Thur, and Mon from 8pm to 11pm.

We value friendship, having fun, and progression.

Now a bit about what we are after:
A protadin who is able to attend roughly 75% of raids as a minimum.

Must be able to communicate well outside of the raid environment as well as: Ability to communicate raid critical information in real-time, be skilled, have good situational awareness, and on-the-fly adaptability.
Full T5 experience is a must.

Unbuffed 15k armor, 15k health, 400SD, ~50% avoidance as a minimum. Other stats will be considered, however we know tankadins often have to tailor gear to what they are currently doing so it is impossible to formulate more specific requirements.

Full Fire Resist Set is highly recommended. A SR set is a bonus.

Having a decent Ret and/or Holy set to match is definitely a bonus but is not necessarily required.

If you feel that this is the kind of group you would like to experience content with then please read more information at http://www.revelationguild.info/.
Madmordigan
Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am
I've run with Revelation since last October, and they are a fantastic group of people to raid with. Their progression has been considerable given only 9 hours to 25 man content a week. For us, it's about quality raid time, not quantity raid time.

I've recently retired my Tankadin and they are looking to fill that gap.

If you're looking to enjoy raiding experience rather than grinding the loot line, then consider joining the family.
vormova2a
Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am
PM sent
_________________
Deelow
Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:59 pm
I may have your tankadin here!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&n=Deelow

I know I'm not quite in T5 yet...but I run heroics/kara/ZA like mad and will be upgrading many pieces very shortly. I also have a prot Warrior, who is more than capable of tanking T5 material and would gladly tank on him until my paladin is ready. This is kinda of a 2 fer lol....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&n=Corbindallas

I also have a full set of Fury gear for my warrior, I often lead raids in Damage done. I would purchase plans for any resist gear I may need and craft it.