Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Sarkan-ZdC
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 am
Hope the guy plays with wotlk again.

I do miss it already.
Zappi
Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 am
I guess I can fix this addon, but won't start before November
Sarkan-ZdC
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:11 am
Still could not try, Girlfriend was there on Weekend.

Did anybody try it? Did you use the rules from the first post? Did they work?

What was not working?
Rorshach
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Could someone go into their TJH log and copy out a bunch of rules. I've read the whole thing plus all of your questions and answers (this whole thread twice) but I'm still a little fuzzy on the execution.

A couple of actual examples with your name in it and other raider's names, MTs, targets, etc should help me out.

Cheers!
_________________
Armory
Guild
Sarcasm: it's a lifestyle