Skip to content
Maintankadin

2 Awesome UI's imo...

monster
Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 am
the only thing i found strange was that the mana bar looked like a warrior's rage bar.

i tried to change it to a nice mana-ish blue but who ever knew that changing the color of bars in pitbull was so damn difficult 0.0

it has 6 bars each with its own color gradient? Still haven't figured it out.
reylos
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:42 am
awesome work on putting that UI together.
I tried it out, but I had to modify so many things I just gave up =P
I'll try again after lich king is released
My resolution is 1600x1200 so its pretty rough. I personally need more screen realestate so I have to move all of the buttons to the bottom and move grid somewhere else, but other then that I love the UI compilation
Glados
Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:57 am
They look quite nice but who is Illidan Sturmgrimm ?

Is it a ES/DE/FR game?
But why do the translate names thats the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

P.S.
Sry for the little OT part.
_________________
Glados
Hellscream EU
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&n=Glados
I will probably fix real signature shortly.
Fathammer
Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm
you need to change your bar to something like dominos or else you cant get out of vehicles...
d3licious
Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm
I really enjoyed the setup of the UI discussed in this thread I kinda recreated it with what I was already working with, and feel the layout remains the same with some touches that feel better imo. It would be more clean than this picture but Im keeping the XP bar and titan panel while I level, otherwise they would be out of there. Enjoy, hopefully something new and not the same old boring UI pic. Sorry for the large pic.

_________________

shindo1234
Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 am
Dam the UI looks amazing
after school im going to try it out Smile
_________________
Alexstraza (Horde) Santcuff Lvl 80 - Blood Elf Paladin
Noliquin
Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 am
is the list of UI's on the first page all the addons used for this UI? I like it i want to play around with it some.
Uphir
Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:22 am
That is not all the ones I used, just DL the zip file a couple pages back and you will have them all.
_________________
I need a sig >.<
Drimarko
Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 am
Hey guys. Awesome UI and work by all parties. I cheated and grabbed the folder from Uphir Smile

I am having a small issue though. Since I run WoW in SLI with 2 8800s I usually get FRs around 75 or higher. But since I've copied over the WTF folder from Uphir I am back around 35 or so. If I rename the WTF folder and have the game create a new instance of it at startup, I am back to a cool 75+ fps.

I tried just copying over my character folder, but then I lose all the profile information from Uphir's character and would have to start from scratch again on positioning and configuration.

Anyone know what file I would have to get rid of in the WTF folder without losing any of the profile information from Icare/Uphir?

Thanks in advance.

Great stuff!
Dark Severance
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 pm
Were there actual edits made to other mod .lua's or were they just included so that everything would be set up without having people manually move things?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm assuming if I was to update any of the mods Bartender4, BigWigs, etc with updated versions that I'm not going to mess the UI look.
_________________
Masiv
Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:28 am
Inspired by this post and the work of Uphir he put in this UI, I thought I let you see what I've made yesterday. Still leveling with my protection paladin so I think I will add some dungeons and raid addons later when needed. I use almost all of the addons from this post, just a bit of a different setup.

Enjoy, steel from it if you want, always willing to give advice.
Ignore my post if you are only here to see Uphir's work.