Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

trellian
Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:25 am
Could you please change the screen glow color on Seal fading so it's different from RF faiding?
_________________
Sytaena
Azulito
Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:28 pm
Hey _Chloe

thanks again for what has been my favorite addon for some time now.

I was curious if there was any way to have Tankadin2 have the same familiar look of tankadin1. (color coding for uncrit/uncrush) everything in that neat little box, etc.

i haven't DL'd T2 in a while, been using T1 still. i do like all the new little features though Smile
_________________
Harblz
Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 am
I just started using tankadin2 today, haven't heard of it until now Smile

So far, I really like it, especially the announcements, but I have a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers to on wowinterface.

Is there a way to make it so the window doesn't show up when I mouse over it? That way I don't have to put it way out of the way so I don't accidentally mouse over it and have it pop up.

Also, my version isn't updating my avoidances on the fly, like when I pop Holy shield.

Also curious if the crushable state is the same as "block cap". Don't know if anything has changed with the actual stat, or if it's just been renamed to block cap since crushing blows are pretty much out now.

Thanks! Smile
steadypal
Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm
i re downloaded this the other day, didnt update it while lvling and it seems to not work for me

when i hit holyshield the numbers dont change, and when i hit devo aura the numbers also do not change, and from what i did see, the numbers for unhittable were WAY off compared to the most recent unhittable macro i tried...


when i go to the site which of the downloads should i be downloading?


ALL of them?
Draeg1
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 pm
So I d/l'd Tankadin2 yesterday to see what all the fuss was about.

I have used tankpoints for the last year and a half, but wanted to see how the AD addon worked.

Now I am having an issue where the numbers in Tankadin don't match the numbers in Tankpoints. The problem I am having is that Tankadin has all my info in relation to a lvl 80 mob, whereas Tankpoints does raid lvl (83)
Going into the Tankadin options and setting the level to 3 changed nothing.

Is this a known issue? Its not that big a deal, but figured I'd post to see if anyone else has had the same issues.
_________________
Meatydog
Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 pm
thanks for the great addon, i been searchin for the updated one and just now found it hahaha. Tankadin just didnt seem to be working right.

And Draeg1 thanks for your post. I didnt know we could change the setting and the whole time i was thinkin i was crittable against a lvl 80, then realized there was no minus sign next to the number.


Again ty ty for the addon
_________________

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Meatydog
_Chloe
Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 am
I'm not quite dead, just busy with the holidays and cleaning out my machine. Been throwing ideas around for Tankadin 2, but still no real desire to keep working on this. Ever since the real need for monitoring crushing blows disappeared, so has my thought on Tankadin. It's real use was to provided that data with some other things added to it. I might get back to this after the start of the New Year.

Putting up a fix for the stats update. r105c
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
Meroe
Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 pm
My little pally tank soul can now be saved. XD

I loved this mod at 70 raiding. Especially the AD "Please save your meat shield" shout.
_________________
Meroe :: 80 Human Paladin :: Moonrunner @ US

Miner/Jewelcrafter
Gamingdevil
Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 am
I just noticed this: the tankadin frames had reset and I just hid the RF button and AD tracker window.
But even though they were invisable, they were apparently still active as I couldn't click anything on the spot where my RF was hidden.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Discus
Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 am
Also, my version isn't updating my avoidances on the fly, like when I pop Holy shield.

Same - this is what I loved tankadin for. How can I calculate whether I'm block capped without resorting to nasty macros?
_Chloe
Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:51 am
Major revision just pushed to the WoWInterface site:
Gamingdevil
Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:04 am
Small thing: on wowinterface, the title of the RF addon is called "Righteous Defense/Seal monitoring"
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.