Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

ThugNMeThePally
Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:42 am

Righteous Defense

I know there are alot of macros out for Righteous Defense but the one im looking for might be alittle harder/easier to create, i just have no idea how.

All im looking for is a macro thats like "Decursive Cleaning Mod" in Decursive you can bind a key to mouseover the units frame click the button and it does its thing, the RD macros that ive found require you to have the party member highlighted by your mouse pointer and doesnt work on the frame because there no button bound to push. possiable?

I need a macro that calls for a key to be pushed when i mouse over the party members frame to cast RD. Thank you.


P.S. The Decursive code looks like this no idea if this helps or not.
MACRO 8 "Decursive" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/stopcasting
/cast [target=mouseover,nomodifier,exists] Cleanse; [target=mouseover,exists,modifier:ctrl] Cleanse; [target=mouseover,exists,modifier:shift] Cleanse
END
Talibr
Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:37 am
Ok so, Didn't find was I was looking for so hoping you guys could help me out. I'm currently using seal/judge macros in the style of:

#showtooltip
/cast Judgement
/stopcasting
/cast Seal of Righteousness

I was wondering if there's a way to modify so that the macro bypasses the judgment and just casts the seal when a modifier is held down, like shift.

EDIT: yeah ok, how the hell do I make SHIFT+a number key not switch me into different bars? anyone, please?
_________________
Priest of the 13th.
jere
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:13 am
I think he/she wants it the other way around:

Talibr
Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:32 am
It's a he, and yeah, thataways. does the [nomodifier] actually work? or were you just illustrating the point? Guess I'll find out tomorrow, time to sleep now.
_________________
Priest of the 13th.
Adane
Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 pm
Good day.

I have few questions, and hope someone can help me:

1)
Morax
Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:31 pm
I wrote a one-Button macro for my most common seals

jere
Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:28 am
Here is one I have found good use of in both Kara and on the hex lord in ZA:

spiky_porcupine
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 am
I'm sorry if it's been posted in the previous 9 pages, but I didn't see this on the first post, so here's the question.

Is there a way to make a macro so that your character shouts out "shield toss missed" or something like that automatically so they can hold back on DPS a little?

It would be nice on fights like Leo where toss misses and DPS need to hold back a little at the start.
_________________
Spikybunny:
Level 70 Draenai Protection Paladin
Spirestone
Pizbit
Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:24 pm
#showtooltip
/use 13
/use 14

Used for 1 button to do all trinkets!
I run with usually:
Rocket Launcher
DMC:V (no use obviously)

Pressing the macro casts my rocket launcher.

For AoE farming etc:
FotC
Dabiris
Now this same button on my bars will when pressed use both trinkets to make me OP.

Or:
Moroes' Stopwatch
DMC:V

The same 1 button on my bar now gives me lotsof dodge. Smile

1 button on the bar to do what ever trinket setup you have is great.
Just don't equip yer rocket launcher and say the stop watch and hit the button mid fight ^_^.
_________________
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.