Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pitbull layouts

Naeldon
Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:00 am
I have a question I would like to ask regarding layouts for raiding. I have been struggling with finding a nice setup for sometime but in the end I decided to try one of the layouts from: http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=6878.0 (Tanique's post)

The one I selected looks like this:



My problem is that the buffs overlap the healthbars. Vertical spacing is an option but it can make it look all a bit odd. Was just curious if anyone had any raid frames on PitBull they liked that I could try.
Naeldon
Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Please could you tell me what settings to adjust when you're at home. I've had a look and although I figured out how to enable and disable the display of buffs, the rest confuses me a bit Smile
Doktah
Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm
ok, try this:

{
name = "Dok's Raid",
pbRevision = 78522,
bars = {
blankSpace = {
deficit = false,
hidden = true,
position = 8,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
castBar = {
deficit = false,
height = 1,
hidden = false,
position = 9,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
druidManaBar = {
deficit = false,
height = 1,
hidden = false,
position = 4,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
expBar = {
deficit = false,
hidden = false,
position = 5,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
fullBar = {
deficit = false,
height = 5,
hidden = false,
position = 10,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
healthBar = {
deficit = false,
height = 1,
hidden = false,
position = 2,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
portrait = {
deficit = false,
hidden = false,
position = 1,
reverse = false,
side = "left"
},
powerBar = {
deficit = false,
height = 1,
hidden = false,
position = 3,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
repBar = {
deficit = false,
hidden = false,
position = 6,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
},
threatBar = {
deficit = false,
hidden = false,
position = 7,
reverse = false,
side = "center"
}
},
icons = {
combatIcon = {
position = "frame-edgebottomleft"
},
leaderIcon = {
position = "frame-edgetopleft"
},
masterIcon = {
position = "frame-edgetopleft"
},
pvpIcon = {
position = "frame-edgetopright"
},
raidTargetIcon = {
position = "frame-edgetop"
},
readyCheckIcon = {
position = "frame-edgebottomright"
},
restIcon = {
position = "frame-edgebottomleft"
},
totemTimersFrame = {
position = "frame-outtopleft"
},
voiceIcon = {
position = "frame-edgetopright"
}
},
texts = {
Cast = {
custom = "[Alpha((-CastStopDuration or 0) + 1) CastStopMessage or (CastName ' ' CastTarget:Paren)]",
position = "castBar-left",
style = "Standard Name",
styleType = "cast"
},
CastTime = {
custom = "[if not CastStopDuration then Concatenate('+', CastDelay:Round(1):Hide(0)):Red ' ' [CastEndDuration >= 0 ? '%.1f':Format(CastEndDuration)]]",
position = "castBar-right",
style = "Standard Time",
styleType = "cast"
},
combatText = {
position = "frame-center"
},
Combo = {
position = "frame-outright",
style = "Standard",
styleType = "combo"
},
DruidMana = {
custom = "[~IsMana ? FractionalDruidMP]",
position = "druidManaBar-right",
style = "Absolute",
styleType = "druidMana"
},
Experience = {
position = "expBar-center",
style = "Standard",
styleType = "experience"
},
Health = {
custom = "[Status or FractionalHP(known=true) or PercentHP:Percent]",
position = "healthBar-right",
style = "Absolute",
styleType = "health"
},
Name = {
custom = "[Name] [(AFK or DND):Angle]",
position = "healthBar-left",
style = "Standard",
styleType = "name"
},
Power = {
custom = "[if HasMP then FractionalMP]",
position = "powerBar-right",
style = "Absolute",
styleType = "power"
},
Reputation = {
position = "repBar-center",
style = "Standard",
styleType = "reputation"
},
Threat = {
custom = "[if HasThreat then Threat:Short]",
position = "threatBar-right",
style = "Absolute Short",
styleType = "threat"
}
}
}
_________________
Naeldon
Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 pm
*bows*

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Andox
Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 am
Wow, I just downloaded Pitbull and it´s killing me. There is just to many options and settings to choose between and it´s also hard to find in the settings. So I have some questions.

If I find some sort of a code, I guess it´s a .LUA, on a forum and the person says that it´s a design to Pitbull, where do I put that code?

Do I have to enable somesort of "config mode" before I mess around with Pitbull? Since I seem to only be able to move the unitframes, not change the layout.

Can I, as a total beginner to Pitbull, make a layout as thisone? I really like this layout and I´d love to use it in my UI.



The ultimate, would be something like this http://www.primary.dk/ui/ui.jpg
_________________