Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mashing Buttons/macros anyone? =)

Arill
Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 am
I would be interested in seeing your macros if you don't mind! =) I'd like to use them, just trying to figure out what would be the easiest.

Thanks!
Pecu
Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 am
I have all spells individually bound to QWERTY (I walk with peculiar key binds)

and I use a new Addon: Whack from WoWinterface. It's written by someone who refers to this site as well for info on the 96969 rotation and in my opinion its excellent for keeping track of priorities. Especially useful if for whatever reason you got thrown of the proper rotation.
Selgar
Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 am
I <3 my MX Revolution

Side Scroll forward - Judge (macro using modifiers to select which one)
Side Scroll Back - Consecrate (macro using modifiers to select Holy Wrath, Exorcism and Turn Undead)
Side Scroll click - Seal (macro for selecting all but righteousness represented)

Forward button - Strike macro (Crusader's Strike/Divine Storm)
Back Button - Jump / autorun

Top Scroll left - Hammer of Justice
Top Scroll right - umm something I never use

Search key - cleanse

I use the mouse to move, basically my left hand is free to hit any other hotkeys/oh shit keys and generally is used to hit modifier keys (shift, alt, ctrl)

I had an issue with my mouse for a couple days (do not update to current logitech drivers) DPS plummeted lol.
_________________
Ranluka
Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 am
So um, I'm sure it'll get nerfed eventually, but anyone else notice that Shield of Rightousness rank 1 and 2 are on separeate CDs? I've been toying with this macro

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=6 Hammer of the Righteous, Judgement of Wisdom, Shield of Righteousness(Rank 2), Shield of Righteousness(Rank 1), Holy Shield, Consecration(Rank Cool

which I guess translates into a 696699.

It's seamless, but getting in misc CDs without messing up the rotation is troubleing me (AS, Seals, Bubblewall, ect) I'd like to make Concecration the swappable one, but when I take it out of macro it breaks, when click something other then Concecration, it doesn't move on to Hammer of the Righteous.

Any idea on how to fix that?
_________________

10 points to anyone who can spot the pun.
calthas
Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 am
Salutations everybody. As a fresh tankadin, I definitely need to start posting here. I had played a healadin for 3 years in HL PVE before, and decided that I was done filling red bars with green jelly.

I thought I could contribute here with my own setup. I don't know if anyone else here is in the same situation, but I'm a long time user of Belkin nostromo products. First the good old brick-like n52, followed by the shiny n52te. My main motivation for this was that I was hurting my fingers when trying to move / dispell / cast at the same time. Go figure:



With this little baby, I have 15 buttons under my fingers, a movement stick under my thumb, and another button bound to shift for an additional 15 buttons. My main spells (JoW, AD, SoR, HoR, HS) are bound to the 5 first keys. I also have consecration on the middle button, and HoJ on the 1st key of the 2nd row. I have a shift bar configured (using Macaroon) that shows when I hold the round button above the thumb thing and contains misc spells (exorcism, hands, etc). My macro bars is just one bar with 4 groups of buttons (5, 5, 4, 1) matching the gamepad layout. The thumb stick is used for fw / back / strafe, and I turn around holding the RMB.

My taunt is also bound to the flat thumb key below the thumb stick, but after taunting KT and Grob in the same evening, I think I'll just let the warlocks die. Even though it was funny Smile

Finally, I also have a few spells bound to mouse buttons: flash heal & holy light on MB4 and MB5, dispell on MB3.

Currently I manage to keep all my CD rolling without a macro but I have a feeling that under stress my CDs are not being used... on the other hand, I started tanking 3 weeks ago, so that might be why Smile

Hope it gives some people a few ideas and helps a bit.