amh wrote:The unfriendly part of it, or rather what I have been unable to get working properly
... skipped a lot ...
Automatic buffing in combat does not work because Blizzard does not allow this kind of functionality. Only 'secure' buttons are able to cast spells in combat and their attributes (spell target and spell name) can be modified out of combat only. It is still possible for PallyPower to rebuff a person in combat using class buttons, as long as the person who was targeted by the button on the previous cast is in buff range. If that person is out of range or if you want to rebuff a specific person with a short buff, you have to use player buttons to target them.
amh wrote:My biggest grief with PP is that the bloody expanded player-tab doesn´t go away. Ever. It might have been updated at some point, but I gave up keeping track of it. Now I just mouse-over warriors (top of the list) to get it as far out of the way as possible.
Most likely you're using 3.0.22 version or older. All popup button issues were resolved in 3.1.x version.
amh wrote:Wishlist:
- Customizable rows / buttons (being able to take one and one class, and put it for example on your regular bars)
- Retractable list (I don´t want to see every single class all the time). It might exist / work, but not on mine.
- Gorramn Greater Blessings whilst in combat.
Note that if any of the stuff I QQ about has been fixed, or if I just don´t know how to use PP properly, please tell me.
- Customizable layouts are in progress, see b3.2.1 version. While it is not possible to move PP button and place it on a regular buff bar, it is possible to create absolutely ANY layout. Even a layout with class buttons stacked diagonally across the screen
- Retractable list (aka Auto-Hide Class Buttons) been there for months. You probably did not read the change log.
- Explained why it is like it is