Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Dunkan
Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 pm
The new patch enables us to mark targets on the command line - and by extensions through macros.

This is a simple judgement macro you can build on.

Sithy
Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 am
Cleanse is a great ability for a paladin, but when I'm tanking I found it hard to cleanse someone in the raid in between GCD's.

After fighting this I finally came up with a macro that works for everything I need.

LordoftheLeftHand
Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 am
All in one macro (or as someone else put it, teaching your cat to tank).

Warrender
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:39 am
/cast [help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget] Righteous Defense

is what I use as my RD macro. It works just fine on Hyjal NPC's and regular players.
_________________
Thanehand
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 am
Was in MH last night, and RD was not working in any form on the NPC's
(Both macro and without)... something changed, or I'm doing something wrong?
_________________
Kitria
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:12 am
RD does work on them, but frequently the NPCs in Hyjal stun, so they may or may not make it to you for tankage. The macro does not work for me to taunt off NPCs, and I've found that I need to target the npc to cast RD on them to get the intended effect.
_________________
bigjenkie
Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 am

Modifications to taunt macro necessary?

Is there any reason to modify the Righteous Defense/Blessing of Protection taunt macro since the 2.4 changes to RD?
Guillex
Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:19 am
Do we have like a compendium of the "All-in-one" judgement macros post 2.4?

I need to start keybinding.
_________________
Official thread killer

BigBlueCheese
Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:31 am
Is there a macro that will announce that Righteous Defense was resisted?
_________________