Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe
Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:34 am
Yeah, I somehow undid the fix i applied for that...
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
Eneru
Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 pm
Some stuff I'd love to see in tankadin! (maybe nowhere near reality)

- Plugin for Hand Spells
A plugin that warns the raid , like AD or AS, of your hand spells.
e.g.
Hand of protection on "SpambigHealswhenaddspopup" or
Hand of Sacrifice on "squishy tank"
Eneru takes x damage
Hand of salvation on "crazydps", your aggro will reduce to X

_________________


Armory
_Chloe
Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 am
Updates!

Jobalq
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:16 am
I think it would be nice to have another button like the RF one that blinks when sacred shield is about to expire and allow on click to recast on yourself.

What do you think?
_________________

"Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword". - Joanadark.