DunkanSat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 pmIs it possible to announce when a named player has been crit?_________________Khaz'goroth Oceanic
AeranTue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 amI know you have to eliminate Loken's rules if you want your group to do the achievements, which other rules would it be good to remove if you were solely focused on that?_________________La vittoria trova cento padri, e nessuno vuole riconoscere l'insuccesso
AeranTue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 amoh when I got the achievement and got it for other people, I had the healer and all the DPS group up on top of me and heal through the nova_________________La vittoria trova cento padri, e nessuno vuole riconoscere l'insuccesso
AeranTue Jan 13, 2009 9:40 amthey've been healing the first guy in the instance charged and I haven't been kiting the 2nd boss, so yeah they're pretty good I've installed every one of the rules except the PVP ones using the open saved variables and modifying the text file method, we'll see if it works when I log in tonight. crossing my fingers_________________La vittoria trova cento padri, e nessuno vuole riconoscere l'insuccesso
AeranTue Jan 20, 2009 7:18 amcouldn't get it to work modifying that file, ended up just taking the rules and cutting/pasting them in game, tested bubble wall, works like a champ. thanks Modus_________________La vittoria trova cento padri, e nessuno vuole riconoscere l'insuccesso