Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Brave Sir Thalus
Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Mounting Macro

/stopmacro [flying,nomodifier:alt]
/use [outdoors,nomounted,flyable,nomodifier:alt] Snowy Gryphon
/use [outdoors,nomounted,flyable,modifier:alt] Stormpike Battle Charger
/use [outdoors,nomounted,noflyable] Stormpike Battle Charger
/dismount [mounted]

If you're unmounted and click, it summons your flying mount, Alt-click and it summons your land mount. If you can't fly (eg Azeroth) it summons your land mount.

If you're flying and click, it does nothing. If you're flying and alt-click, it dismounts.

Unfortunately, it's then too long to do anything with Auras..
_________________
Thalus - L70 - Argent Dawn UK

YNWA
ThugNMeThePally
Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:38 pm
Still useing this great macro!!! question though, anyway to make it so it also anounces to the raid the target my mouse is over when I use it.
basically what this macro does when i bind a key to it is, I hover my mouse over a party members unit frams and click the key and it uses RD on the, and i want it to anounce to that person in the raid window that I used RD on them. Thx