Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

moduspwnens
Sun May 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

MopA wrote:Mh it would be hard to make since it must use range indicator to decide that you are his spell area.


Well I tank one of the other guys, but having a raid warning to help, say, healers who are close but aren't watching him would be nice.
Zraxius
Sat May 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

I've recently installed the mod and am unable to get it fully working correctly. Is the mod down for anyone else?

Mop A - when copying your rules, what is the purpose of the "--[3]" at the end? is it the number of your rule? if so, why do you have so many of the same number?
Korbah
Sat May 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

I wanted to try to make rules for when Mimiron does Spinning Up, but I couldn't.. Has anyone successfully made something like this?
MopA
Sat May 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Zraxius wrote:Mop A - when copying your rules, what is the purpose of the "--[3]" at the end? is it the number of your rule? if so, why do you have so many of the same number?


I think that after " -- " is the comment , the TJH marks the rules. I just haven't deleted it because it doesn't matter =P
Have you copied the rules into :
C:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\accname\realm name\char name\SavedVariables -> ThatJustHappened.lua ? (remember to close wow before ,since it will overwrite it if you will /rl ui)
If you don't know how to find the file you can type it ingame by :
/tjh rule SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Mind Freeze;;AUTO;

Also remember to turn on the tjh (down at the /tjh menu ingame)

Korbah by spinning you mean the 3th phase "landing" ?
You can make it if you know how the skill name is used on him or he gets somekind of debuff.

Don't know if it will work but you can make TJH rule for using Magnetic Field
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;;Magnetic Field;raid;AUTO;
But it will always show when someone is using the field even if he misses the mimiron.
Donahu
Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

I was told to check out this mod today but can't find an updated list with Ulduar mods only? Has someone already done them all or should I start looking at each bosses abilities on wowhead and get cracking when I get home today?
moduspwnens
Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Donahu wrote:I was told to check out this mod today but can't find an updated list with Ulduar mods only? Has someone already done them all or should I start looking at each bosses abilities on wowhead and get cracking when I get home today?


I probably should have, but I won't have time to do it today after work. I may be able to make some from WoWhead info or do it tomorrow. Never hurts to have help, though. :)
Phren
Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

i got a question about the General's cast.
is there any chance to configure TJH to announce who interrupted the cast - in order to be able to know if i had to cover my buddies back.

any help will be much appreciated
MopA
Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 am

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

--Interrupts
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Mind Freeze;;AUTO;", -- [1]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Kick;;AUTO;", -- [2]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Pummel;;AUTO;", -- [3]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Shield Bash;;AUTO;", -- [4]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Earth Shock;;AUTO;", -- [5]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Wind Shock;;AUTO;", -- [6]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Hammer of Justice;;AUTO; ?_?", -- [7]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Counterspell;;AUTO;", -- [8]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Spell Lock;;AUTO;", -- [9]
"SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Maim;;AUTO; ?_?", -- [10]

Just type /tjh rule SPELL_INTERRUPT;;;Mind Freeze;;AUTO; ect. or put them into tjh file in WTF folder.

Thought the server lag and combatlog can show that you have interrupted but the mobs can still cast a spell. Also can show that other people did interrupt of the same spell that you have done. But still helps to keep the rotation of interrupters.
Darkler
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

In fact there shouldnt be a need to have the spell name within the rule, right?

ie a
/tjh rule SPELL_INTERRUPT;;General;;raid;RAID;- *source interrpted the general -
moduspwnens
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Darkler wrote:In fact there shouldnt be a need to have the spell name within the rule, right?

ie a
/tjh rule SPELL_INTERRUPT;;General;;raid;RAID;- *source interrpted the general -


Right. I use this rule.
trellian
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

is 'General' enough there or should you replace it with 'General Vezax' ?
moduspwnens
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

trellian wrote:is 'General' enough there or should you replace it with 'General Vezax' ?


"General" is enough. It'll do it for anyone with "General" in his name, though. I use "Modus" instead of "Moduspwnens" so that I can copy my rules over to my Druid (named Modusrawr).
letmebreathe
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 am

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

can someone make a script for when warriors vigilance me please

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=50720

is the spell
Rehlachs
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

/cancelaura Vigilance
/w Warrior BITE ME!
letmebreathe
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

haha Thanks