Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Leanad
Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 am



The UI Package is an updated version of Photek. I tweaked it for personal preference (e.g swap out ClosetGnome for ItemRack)

The noncombat scrolling font style is Dumbledore style from ClearFont.
_________________

Karador
Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:23 am
Gotta do something with the buffs and debuffs..... Omen is in the middle on the bottom and pops up when in a group or raid.



_________________
Armory Link
JoeBravo
Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 am
here's my (slightly modified hunter) UI:



most important addons:
ag_unitframes + grid
bartender+buttonfacade
chatter
fontain (unifies the fonts, i'm using "accidental presidency" for everything)
sldatatext + statblock + tankadin2
fubar
Elkanobuffbars (buffs topright, debuffs above my unitframe)
Eavesdrop
cowtip
recount
sexymap
pallypower
xdamagefont
xloot
skinner + kgpanels
evlnameplates, which i want to change due to the ugly aggro border
_________________
killa
Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 am
hey can someone help me out
whats this mod/ui on the bottom called I really really like it Smile



thanks guys long time lurker this forum rocks
killa
Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am
cool thanks I think its KG panels myself with a custom border but I wasn't sure