This one isn't working:
Big Bad Wolf (Red Riding Hood Debuff)
/tjh SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Red Riding Hood;;RAID;*target is Little Red Riding Hood.
Chevalier
Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:34 pm

Sarkan-ZdC wrote:
Juwelcrafting Tank Trinket :)
Figurine - Empyrean Tortoise
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Empyrean Tortoise;self;SAY;Empyrean Tortoise is used!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;;;Empyrean Tortoise;self;SAY;Dodge buff is OVER!
Sarkan-ZdC wrote:Something for Blessing of Protection?
Chevalier wrote:This one isn't working:
Big Bad Wolf (Red Riding Hood Debuff)
/tjh SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Red Riding Hood;;RAID;*target is Little Red Riding Hood.
Chevalier wrote:When I tried to put it under my rules, nothing happened. Maybe too many ;?
moduspwnens wrote:Sarkan-ZdC wrote:Something for Blessing of Protection?
Hmm. For when anybody gains it? Or you cast it on someone? I don't know.
TJH_Rules = {
"SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Dimitry;;Holy Shield;;SELF;Shield Baby!", -- [1]
}
TJH_Options = {
["enabled"] = 1,
}
TJH_Rules = {
"SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Dimitry;;Holy Shield;;SELF;Shield Baby!", -- [1]
"SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;Dimitry;Avenging Wrath;;SELF;Wings popped", -- [2]
}
TJH_Options = {
["enabled"] = 1,
}
moduspwnens wrote:Sarkan-ZdC wrote:Sarkan-ZdC wrote:Something for Blessing of Protection?
Hmm. For when anybody gains it? Or you cast it on someone? I don't know.
Cakes wrote:For Felmyst, DBM and Bigwigs typically track encapsulate whenever Felmyst changes targets, so it's slightly more difficult to track when the MT gets it.
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;MAIN_TANK_NAME;Encapsulate;;RW;Encap on Main Tank
I think that should be right, just change it based on who the main tank is.
Sarkan-ZdC wrote:For PvP I had something like Don't manaburn me bro or so. That was yelling for mana-burn. Did not matter if fokus or target did it (for them I have Addons now), but it always yelled if somebody used it.
It was epic win in 5 player arena.
Possible to have a rule?
Sarkan-ZdC wrote:The other: Taunt Happy Paladin is always getting my mobs in Hyjal (yes, we do go there also with 2 paladins. Boring as hell but works fast),
so is there a way to add a rule for our own kind of taunt?
Dimitry wrote:<snip>
jere wrote:Quick question:
In the last field I see you use *target, which I assume is the escape sequence for having the addon put the target's name. Is there a *targettarget perchance?
If so, then it might be possible to set up a global rule where you don't filter on the casters name (leave that part blank if allowed) and using *targettarget in the phrase.
It may not be possible, just tossing out ideas. If it worked, you wouldn't need a separate taunt rule for each tank.