Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

steadypal
Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

i like how u put a sacred shield tracker, but it seemed all psycho while im in combat it would flash red, and on, all rapidly in between procs or something....
_Chloe
Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Put up a working Beta of the AD tracker. Let me know if you have any issues.
_Chloe
Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Benafiber wrote:Hm, for some reason when I try to change the color, the color picker thingy is too far to the left off screen for me to change it D:. Is there a way to move it around? >.>


Try moving the actual Interface Options Panel. It's anchored to that. Move it to the right and you can see everything. Also what resolution and UI scale are you running in so I can fix it on my end.

steadypal wrote:i like how u put a sacred shield tracker, but it seemed all psycho while im in combat it would flash red, and on, all rapidly in between procs or something....


Huh? It flashes when you are in combat and it is fading off you. I disable it when there's a holy Paladin in the raid and I'm getting healed by him due to it monitoring his SS and not mine :?
steadypal
Tue May 05, 2009 1:10 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:
Huh? It flashes when you are in combat and it is fading off you. I disable it when there's a holy Paladin in the raid and I'm getting healed by him due to it monitoring his SS and not mine :?



ya, i'd be the only pally in group/10man raid, and in between procs, it would flash off, and when it would proc again, it'd would light back up, etc.....
Rothes
Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Would it be possible to check if the player is prot spec or not and turn off RF annoy accordingly? I only ask cause every time I use my duel spec I have to go turn it off which isn't a big deal, but having it auto turn off would be nice. :wink:
_Chloe
Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Rothes wrote:Would it be possible to check if the player is prot spec or not and turn off RF annoy accordingly? I only ask cause every time I use my duel spec I have to go turn it off which isn't a big deal, but having it auto turn off would be nice. :wink:


Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.

@Everyone - Any one playing around with the AD Plug-in experience any issues with it? I've been testing it in Ulduar and it seems to be alright. I've added in a Wipe It! button on the bottom of the window so that it stops recording data until you leave combat. Anything else wanted while I'm putting some work into the module?

@Donations - Thanks a ton. Most of you don't know but I considered dropping WoW and this addon due to work and other things occuring IRL (Mostly not having the money to pay for the monthly sub). I continue to work on this because of the support you have shown. I'll be sticking around to further continue things. If you have donated and want a line in the credits or a feature, e-mail or PM me.
Culhag
Tue May 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

_Chloe wrote:Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.

Maybe you could just check if the player has 3 points in improved RF ? (if that's feasible)
Gamingdevil
Tue May 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Culhag wrote:
_Chloe wrote:Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.

Maybe you could just check if the player has 3 points in improved RF ? (if that's feasible)


3 points in it are 6% damage reduction and are yummy for PvP, even if you're not exactly prot specced.
Rothes
Tue May 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Culhag wrote:
_Chloe wrote:Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.

Maybe you could just check if the player has 3 points in improved RF ? (if that's feasible)


Or have a option set to turn on or off annoy mode in each spec... assuming there is some way to tell when you are in a certain one.

So instead of a "turn on annoy mode"... you would have "turn on annoy mode for spec 1" and "turn on annoy mode for spec 2"
Culhag
Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Gamingdevil wrote:
Culhag wrote:
_Chloe wrote:Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.
Maybe you could just check if the player has 3 points in improved RF ? (if that's feasible)
3 points in it are 6% damage reduction and are yummy for PvP, even if you're not exactly prot specced.

That's exactly why it should annoy you based on wether or not you have it improved, not just if you are prot specced.
(actually I can't tell if you were arguing for or against my suggestion :? )
_Chloe
Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Rothes wrote:
Culhag wrote:
_Chloe wrote:Auto-turn off is... iffy. What defines prot spec? I know I PvP as Prot/Holy and pretty much keep it up for the dmg reduction and also the Magic buff filler. I don't know. All of the other things that are auto-disable are 100% like not being on a Paladin. Let me sit on it a bit and see.

Maybe you could just check if the player has 3 points in improved RF ? (if that's feasible)


Or have a option set to turn on or off annoy mode in each spec... assuming there is some way to tell when you are in a certain one.

So instead of a "turn on annoy mode"... you would have "turn on annoy mode for spec 1" and "turn on annoy mode for spec 2"


Lemme do some testing on this.

Also, AD Plug-In Beta. Anyone using it having any problems?
Knaughty
Thu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Argh...

How do I move the AD window again?

Updated to current version, now the AD tracker is stuck in the middle of my screen...
_Chloe
Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

Unlock windows under the main options window.
steadypal
Thu May 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

hmm still having problems with sacred shield button flickering during combat, even if SS is activated..
_Chloe
Fri May 15, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Tankadin2 - BETA

What's your warning time you set for Sacred Shield?