Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

jere
Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:55 am
Quick question:

In the last field I see you use *target, which I assume is the escape sequence for having the addon put the target's name. Is there a *targettarget perchance?

If so, then it might be possible to set up a global rule where you don't filter on the casters name (leave that part blank if allowed) and using *targettarget in the phrase.

It may not be possible, just tossing out ideas. If it worked, you wouldn't need a separate taunt rule for each tank.
_________________
Teyrocar
Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:57 am
You really only need a separate taunt rule if you're not a paladin anyway. Even the RD rule shouldn't report your own taunts, unless you're taunting off yourself. Wink

I use the taunt rules Modus listed in my topic, without the DruidName/WarriorName fields.
_________________
Jobalq
Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 am
For Lay on Hands would be:

/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Lay on Hands;self;PARTY;Lay on Hands used!

Just like the Last Stand/Shield Wall?
_________________
Racerover
Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 am
Just an error I noticed.

/tjh SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;Gathios the Shatterer;;Consecration;;SAY;Consecration laid.

You forgot to add "rule" after /tjh. It may confuse retards for up to 15min. (I may or may not have been one of those people)