Skip to content
Maintankadin

RetFaceroller Addon

Equitas
Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm
I would love to see the code for this, would be great if you could share so that we could make a Prot version of this.
_________________
I am filled with Rage.... and cupcakes!!!
Questioner
Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 am
My code is pretty short and sweet atm, would be easy to rewrite for prot. I don't want to release code until most of the things are done though.

Working overtime at RL work atm though, sorry!
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Questioner
Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 am
WotLK hates me atm. The DVD doesn't load on my PC (play computer). It's installed on my mac (development computer) so it may actually promote more addon development instead of less as I expected from the expac.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
daemonym
Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:50 am
so...any status on a possible download? i'd love to test this out while leveling.
_________________
vschiano2008
Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 am
could you possibly send me the code? i've been reading a shit ton about developing addons, and i bought the giant book on wow addons. i really need something to practice coding- i can't just jump into creating a full blown addon lol.

i've been trying to code a cooldown timer addon in a linear display, just displaying what i want and having a simple announce display. I eventually want to be able to include a GCD timer and MAYBE something to count GCD's and spell usage to determine my efficency- but that is wayyy down the line. need to start simple.

i can make the "HELLO!" box!!
_________________
vschiano2008
Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 am
OH and BTW- the default key prompt to start recording on a mac is "[" key, and "]" to stop. then it will compress and go to a wow folder. but i think its under "mac settings' or something when you hit escape.
_________________
Westcott
Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:20 am
It's very similar to "Ripped" by Psino, but I like that you added the dynamic stuff.
_________________
Tankadins: Keeping group members repair bills low since 2006
Neokoros
Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 am
I would REALLY love to see a release version of this, especially if it could be adapted for a Protadin.
_________________