Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Cimzar
Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:56 am
Anyone else having trouble with the [targettarget=player] clause? My macro is (if I can remember it...):

#showtooltip Blessing of Protection
/stopmacro [targettarget=player]
/cast [target=targettarget] Blessing of Protection; [help] Blessing of Protection

It used to work wonderfully, but now does nothing (not even an error). When I remove the stopmacro part, it works again, but gives me the chance of fatally BoP'ing myself in combat. Any macro-gurus know if the last patch changed any macro options?
_________________
<3 Bram

The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Lore
Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:52 pm
As far as I know, there is no way to do that.

It does sound like a good suggestion for the UI & Macros forum though =)
_________________
I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Tats
Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:04 am

All in One macro?

so, ive recently delved into the realm of paladin tanking, and since then have read virtually every article, post, and debate regarding paladin tanking. i have played a warrior to 70 and tanked my fair share, but i wanted something with more utility ;P im only 50 right now, but ive been getting my practice in Wink

i made an all in one macro for general instancing:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [modifier:ctrl] reset=30 Seal of Wisdom, Judgement, Seal of Wisdom
/castsequence [modifier:alt] reset=30 Seal of Light, Judgement, Seal of Light
/castsequence reset=15 Seal of Righteousness, Judgement, Seal of Righteousness

my question is, when you use wisdom/light, are you generally going to judge it then recast righteousness to keep agg up, or are you relying on the rest of our agg generation to keep it up. i know this is highly situational because things constantly change, but for the average pull, what is recommended?

thanks Wink
Cimzar
Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 am
Post in the UI/Macro forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=443117002&sid=1

If someone could make a similar post in the EU forums, it would probably get a much quicker and helpful response there....not that I am pessimistic about our US forums or anything...
_________________
<3 Bram

The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Cimzar
Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:19 am
I think I heard a rumor about one of them having a second cousin that plays one, though...




Oh, and so far my post on the US boards has had replys from one person, saying that it is not doable (with a decent elaboration on why, surprisingly), and directing me to the suggestion forums..../sigh
_________________
<3 Bram

The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!