Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin - Feedback - Current Version: v1.1.1

Sechs
Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 am
I been wondering about the Effective health calculations do it take Rightious fury in to consideration? and is it calculated towards lvl 73 mobbs?

Another great addition as someone sayed a few pages ago would be that it shows crushings and alerts you when you get a one, would love a feature like that.
Korendil
Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:05 pm
I tried searching and reading the last couple pages in this thread, but I couldn't find the answer to my question. What are the Report Info (S) and (L) buttons? They both seem to report the same thing to the same channel. Also, is there a way to control to what channel the avenger's shield and righteous defense failures are reported?
_________________
Tichondrius (US)

_Chloe
Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:23 am
@ Robin - Sent you a PM.

@ Azulito/Korendil - Basically there's a logic to the announce system for AS/RD that goes to the high channel you can. The logic should be in place for Raid Warnings with 1.0. It should go like this:
/rw
/r
/p
It will pick the highest level channel and broadcast it to that channel.

@ Korendil - Info S combines your avoidance ith Info L breaks it down per stat. S saves about 3-4 lines if I remember correctly.

@ Sechs - Basically all the math I've seen on EH doesn't involve RF in the calculation.
_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
_Chloe
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:21 am
so would stance count as a 6 in that or just go with 94?

Here's the calcs I'm using atm:
jere
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:30 am
you are using RF in there. 11242.4 is 0.94*11960
_________________
Dorvan
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 am
The way the equations in Gerilith's post are written, you'd plug in .06 for DR(stance), or .02*(# of points in Imp RF) if you want it to accurately handle arbitrary specs.
_________________
jere
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:45 am
or more accurately for _Chloe, where ever you see 11242.4, you replace it with:

(1-points_in_RF*0.02)*11960

*Edited for correctness
_________________
_Chloe
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:47 am
Thanks for the help guys.

@jere - I knew there wass something odd when those numbers didn't match what I had. I did most of the EH calcs over 4 months ago Shocked

@Dorvan - Time to use my spiffy Talent parser again!

Here's the code:
jere
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 am
Yep, way back when I gave you the shortcut math:

EH = HP*(11960+AC)/11242.4

The drawn out equation is derived from the ones that Gerilith posted (that pic looks similar to one I made a while back I think..but it has been a while).

The long drawn out version is:

EH = HP/(1-DR_stance)/(1-AC/(AC+11960));

1-AC/(AC+11960) simplifies to 11960/(AC+11960)

So:

EH = HP*(AC+11960)/(1-DR_stance)/11960 or
EH = (HP*(AC+11960))/((1-DR_stance)*11960)

Since most paladins take 3/3 Imp. RF, I just simplified 1-DR_stance to 0.94 giving:

EH = (HP*(AC+11960))/(0.94*11960)

Which became:

EH = HP*(AC+11960)/11242.4
_________________