Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Banamor
Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm
a pretty basic tweaking of the default UI, but it works well for me





Very Happy
_________________
Ryu
Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 am



_________________
Blue
Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 am


Still a work in progress but its coming along nicely =]

Also, does anyone know the conditional with Bartender 4 to have bars show on mouseover?
_________________
Blue - 70 Tankadin - Zenedar
Grehn|Skipjack
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 pm
I decided I liked these unitframes better. Excuse the Tauren, I don't have any good ones of my paladin yet.


_________________

I Am Rumpole
Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:03 am
My UI post patch, not looking bad so far. I play on a 26" HDTV
Using pitbull for 5mans and solo, auto switch to grid in raids.
still need nice buffbar mod and need to re-arrange spells.



search66
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 am


- PitBull (unitframes)
- Fubar (bar of goodness with lots of extras... too many to list)
- Bartender3 (action bars)
- Omen (threat meters)
- Recount (damage meters)
- Quartz (casting bar/timer)
- classtimer (cool down warning/reminder)
- Parrot (scrolling combat text)
- Auctioneer
- Cartographer (maps and goodness with tons of addons) *** currently broken... using GatherMate for now ***
- Mr. Plow (bag organizer)
- OneBag (combines all bags into... *gasp* one bag)
- Autoprofitx (automatically sells crap)
- Deadly Boss Mods (boss encounters)
- Buffalo (buffs/auras)
- CraftList (interactive craft mod)
- Clearfont2 (changes fonts)
- Magic Marker (auto raid/party target marker)
- RatingBuster (compares your gear)
- Tankadin (pally tank stats)
- Atlas Loot (shows goodies) *** disabled because it's a memory hog ***
- Tankpoints (kinda like rating buster, but compares your tanking gear... a must have for ANY tank)
- TankadinTPS (the best pally tank mob ever... threat analyzer) *** currently broken... sad panda ***
- BottomBar (just a tiny mod that makes a bottom bar/box... strickly aesthetic)
- sRaidFrames (raid frames... rly)
- Chatter (modified chat window)
- ChatSounds (sound addon for chat)
_________________
Guild Website - Alien Jackhammer
My Armory Light Link
Zoltar
Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:43 pm
What is the buff timer on the left hand side of your mini map?
Ryu
Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 pm
EavesDrop
_________________
Frickit
Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:29 pm

this is what ive thrown together so far.

aguf
grid
bartender4
basicminimap
detached minimap buttons
titanpanel
prat
tinytip
pallypower
other essentials
_________________
Bobu
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 am

_________________
I never really feel quite right
I don't know why, all I know is there's something wrong
Every time I look at you, you seem so alive

Tell me how do you do it, walk me through it
I'm following every
~Mr Big
ßloodkníght
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 am
Got this up and running on patch day in 30 minutes. Still missin Tankadin2, PallyPower and a damage meter. They'll show up eventually. Cool



AddOns:

    Atlas
    AtlasLoot
    AuctioneerAdvanced
    Bartender4
    BasicMinimap
    CoolFloat
    Examiner
    Omen3
    Postal
    SCT/D
    Talented (_Data & _Loader)
    Titan (with the usual suspects(
    Xperl


And that's it...I think. I compacted the AddOns where they had multiple plugins for the sake of brevity. Yes, my action bars are faded, they pop to fully opaque on mouseover. Also in combat the mini menu, bag menu and my mount/stone bar are hidden. Damage meter will go right next to Omen. Party frame is under my unit frame and raid frames occupy the acreage right above Omen. Still some tweaking to do. Not bad though, imho.
_________________
I'm a tankadin. Killing things quickly is not my forte. Making sure they don't kill you, is.
Rich
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:02 am
Pally version of my setup

I play on a 27" WS monitor, with res cranked all the way and the UI settings to min. Only keys I have hot keyed are 18 of the 21 buttons directly to the left of the map. I use a N-52 Gamepad to access the 18 of them, and the other 3 are commonly swapped out for certain fights on to the game pad.

UI's used: PallyPower, Prat, WiM, IceHud, Elkano's Buff Bars, FuBar, Carbonite, Atlas Loot, Auctioneer, Bagnon, Bigwigs, Postal, Auctioneer, Spartan