Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Cryo
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

This is what mine would like in a raid (except for the party window which isnt shown in a raid). I play at 1900x1200 res.
Image
Seloei
Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Someone contacted me about if i could upload the ui i had made a few weeks ago, but since the rapidshare link had already exceeded the amount i've added a new one up there.

Interface+WTF

To make it work you have to open up and copy the profiles from bartender, pitbull and sbf.
Ingame
/sbf options -> bottom left corner, copy profile from Tankadin
/bt -> profiles -> copy from Tankadin
/pitbull -> profiles -> copy from Tankadin
Since i am using 1280x800 resolution (widescreen) you may have to tinker around with various settings to make it work for a smaller one.

Didn't have any other name i had in mind when i was lashing it together to upload.

P.S. There are a few extra textures in the SharedMedia folder and some addon managing software might want to reinstall it since i added them in there. Didn't know then how to add the bar textures without causing that problem.

edit: rename the account, server and char names as usual to fit your account, server and char names in the WTF folder
Seloei
Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Forgot to try out todays pitbull 4.0 beta before mashing the addons together, their aura's mod is broken. If you don't want it to spam errors then you have to disable all auras for all profiles.
/pitbull -> Layout Editor -> all of them -> Auras -> remove enabled.
Or you can redownload an updated version of pitbull.
Levantine
Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

So THAT'S what was spewing errors. I was just setting them to hide since they weren't impacting my regular play.
Orthien
Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

I tryed setting them to Hid but the ended up screwing with health bars and numbers etc. running and older version untill its fixed.
Sennica
Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Image

I need to do something about the Bartender layout. I'm not happy with anything I've done with it so far >_<.

Debuffs are in the bottom right >_>' didn't have any at the time of the screenshot.
Levantine
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Tinkered around with it again. /sigh

I was looking through and I think I miss some of my old UI that I've since lost. Some of them were pretty neat. D:

Anywho:

Image


I'd get a raid combat shot, but I don't raid again until tomorrow night. D:
Reaperdin
Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Image

I founds an Anacharial
Varrusk
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

A few months old now, but not much has changed.

I'll try and get a shot up in combat and while casting (the usuals).

Image
Mosterd
Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Well i did it, i finally got a self made UI i kind of like :P
Only thing i'm still thinking of changing now is the Name text on pitbull for target and for myself, they seem to take the focus away from my health bar so...

Image

Any comments and criticism are very welcome!
TheDoogs
Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Image

Currently using...

Deadly Boss Mods
X-perl
recount
omen
MikScrollingBattleText
sexymap
atlasloot
cartographer
combuctor
Dominoes
pallypower
Tankadin2
TankWarnings
Titanpanel
Viewport
Itemrack
IceHUD

Has bits and pieces from UI's like Ciderhelm's and Lore's, with a few differences to make it how I like it. I think the thing that makes UIs like this look similar, is simply using Viewport (or something like it) along with the IceHUD. Just those 2 addons make a dramatic impact on the appearance/feel of your UI.
TheDoogs
Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Mosterd wrote:Image

Any comments and criticism are very welcome!


I like this (minimalist), but feels likes its missing something. Sleek though. Thumbs up :P
badgermonkey
Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:57 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

In combat shot:

Image

In raids the Pitbull party frame disappears to be replaced by Grid.

And yes, this is more or less stolen from Lore of Tankspot :P
Airanna
Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

badgermonkey wrote:And yes, this is more or less stolen from Lore of Tankspot :P


[COUGH] Lore of MAINTANKADIN [/COUGH]

:roll:
Mosterd
Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

TheDoogs wrote:
Mosterd wrote:Image

Any comments and criticism are very welcome!


I like this (minimalist), but feels likes its missing something. Sleek though. Thumbs up :P


I thought the same thing yesterday can't figure out what it would be though...

- Recount shows OOC where Omen is in the screen.
- Maintank frames will be at the right bottom when i'm in a raid.

I don't need more buttons, might even remove these when i'm a bit more used to my keybinds...
Really don't know what i'm missing :P