Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

Andox
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:22 am
Hm, is there any mirror for this addon?
Koletha
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 am
Indeed, I don't have a WoWinterface account and they've taken their registration page offline just now to save their servers from being gibbed. Does anyone have a mirror for Tankadin2 pretty please?
_________________
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written,
In writing what deserves to be read,
And in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it.

Doktah
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:08 am
Is it just me or is it calculating crittability incorrectly?
_________________
Kellann
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:21 am
Hey Chloe,

Possibly requested already, but I didn't see it in my (albiet brief) perusal of this thread:

Can you add a blue screen flash when BoSanc/GBoSanc are fading? (in the same manner as the yellow RF fade warning). Probably an optional setting the way the RF can be configured.

Smile

Thanks.
_________________
Kellann - Uther
Theios
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 pm
Another Request:

Warriors had a mod ( I think called Tankbuddy) which posted a raid warning when they used their Oh $#!T buttons. Since we finally got one of our own, would be possible to add a raid warning when you cast Divine Protection (maybe even LoH too).

I know a macro can do this just as easily, but it would be nice for an all in one shop for your raid warnings.
_________________
Andox
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 pm
Hm, I can't get the Resilience from my S2 Slicer to show up in Tankadin. I'm at 5.4% uncrittable from defense and 0.3% from my Slicer. That should add up to 5.7%. But Tankadin doesn't take that into account when it calculates. For example when I offset the mobs level to 73 it shows me as 0.2% crittable.

And when I activate Holy Shield the crushble info won't update, is that intended or is it a local bug?
_Chloe
Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 am
Mirrors:
http://www.tankadinaddon.com/tankadin2/

@Honorshammer - /tankadin and you need the plug-in for that function

@Kellan - No.

@Theois - Will be under a new plug-in for raid buffs/debuffs

@Andox - I'll have to check the paperdollframe.lua again but the function should be correct.
_________________


MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
toastmonger
Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 am

minimizing the frame

Chloe, thanks for keeping this addon updated. It has served me well in preparation for soloing BM trash, Gahz'ranka, etc...

Something i found very useful in v1 of this addon was the ability to minimize the window to a single, slim, bar. I can't seem to do this in v2.

Ideally, i would love to see an additional option where the stat of my choice (perhaps a couple even), was shown in the minimized form of the window.

Again, your efforts are much appreciated.
_________________
US/Tanaris: Hammerinhank - Dwarf Paladin | Toastmonger - NE druid | Weedwhacker - Gnome Mage | Shugsie - Gnome Rogue
Culhag
Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:28 am
I really miss the ability to minimize it, too.

But I really appreciate the flash when my seal is fading. Smile
I didn't fing any way to change the font though... (maybe I'm too used to Ace addons..)
_________________
/cast Consecration
/cast Holy Shield
/afk
sapientialb
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 am
I seem to be having an issue with the RF Module at the moment. On the original version (oh how i miss thee!) every time I died and was either rezzed or ran back I'd get the wonderfully obnoxious RF missing colors all over my screen.

With the new version, I don't get any warning at all when I rez, and it seems like the warning on normal fade is no where near annoying as before, more like if I blink or turn away for a second I've missed the warning.

Any thoughts on fixing this or maybe someone can figure out how to update the old one to work with 3.0, it just seemed much more compact and easier to use.
_________________


"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
Rothes
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:41 am
Any chance this will be updated on curse as well as wowinterface?
_________________
Rothes - 70 Protection Paladin - Bloodscalp
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."
--Lao Tzu
Korendil
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:43 am
I'm having a problem with tankadin showing up on all my characters. Turning tankadin off on all of them isn't a big deal if the setting would only stick. Everytime I log on, the RF button shows up even though I have the button turned off.
_________________
Tichondrius (US)