Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Sjimmi93
Wed May 21, 2008 12:34 pm
That's Hal's UI Very Happy i like it, little memory, nice and clean.

Im using it though im heavily modifying it, still...
_________________

Aurelie
Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 pm
Yeah, I really like how clean it is. I'm not a fan of buffalo for buffs though. It seems to clutter things Sad
_________________
Raux; 70 BE Rogue
Aurelie; 70 BE Paladin
ehly
Wed May 21, 2008 1:08 pm
It does look cute. I also prefer when posible a mostly clean ui. Though I like to keep my text systems apart. I suppose I got in that habit back when I was the guild GM. Its nice to be able to simple scroll back and say..oh so thats what was goin on in guildchat while I was raiding.

I just recently got a new videocard/monitor. So have been reseting my UI.



Most my ui fades away when not in use.

Same ui just have some things target'd or showing.



Saw aloft mentioned in these forumss today, and am going to try it Smile

I have been playing with the idea of eepanel on my alt to break up the ui a lil differently, but havent made up my mind.


_________________

guild: http://www.neltharionsfury.com/
Murbella
Thu May 22, 2008 7:39 pm
Ehly: what hud is that? i used to use it but can't remember the name.

Here is mine. i am messing with things at the moment so some things are messy.


i use nostromo 52 gamepad/thing so that is why my action bars are like that and they change when control is held down.
Dianora
Sat May 24, 2008 5:55 am
Minor changes (mostly due to autobar change) and switching from simpleminimap to Chinchilla and Prat to chatter.



Also what my pet unitframe, pet target and pet bar looks like


_________________
Necrolite
Sat May 24, 2008 9:46 am
Nothing special, but it works Smile

2nd is me farming for TF Smile (tanking garr and all the adds)



Aleytys
Sat May 24, 2008 9:18 pm
My current UI, built from scratch:


_________________
Maintankadin, <TSP> of Bonechewer US - 5/5 MH - 6/9 BT
Hoops
Sun May 25, 2008 3:27 am


Cast bar fits under the auras and between me and my target. Omen fits to the right of the action bars.

Dont mind the lolret gear
MonkH
Sun May 25, 2008 6:05 pm
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8374/myprotpalauinn3.jpg
[My Prot Pala UI]

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6311/myprotpalauidescriptionqp3.jpg
same but with lines showing lil advanced feature of trinity bars which i realy like and find gr8 for tanking

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4627/myprotpalauiaddonsusedcb4.jpg
[List of addons i use]

i dont normal use that mini map its cartographer3 and its realy good,
im trying to work it into sort of mini map style.
you should try cartographer 3 its realy realy sick!

what i wanna do is have cartopgraher 3 like my mini map but it misses some infomation like when ur gathering cartographer doesnt show nodes and in battlegroups cartographer doesnt work

and im also looking for better pvp addon to alar

buff bar im not quite happy with yet either other than them things im happy with my ui
Lave
Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

_________________
Catriona
Tue May 27, 2008 2:32 am
Necro, what is that addon that says "Consecration ready now!" in the cool font?
_________________
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock