Skip to content
Maintankadin

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Sarkan-ZdC
Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 am
[quote="_Chloe"][quote="moduspwnens"][quote="Krasas"]
moduspwnens
Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 am
Yeah, you're right. It should have a channel specified.

/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;YourName;Righteous Defense;;SELF;*source taunted from me.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Sarkan-ZdC
Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:25 am
Hah! I start to understand that addon. It IS complex, but it is starting to become really nice.

Only PvP is strange with:

Mortal Strike!
Stun!
Mortal Strike!

But I don't care Wink
Arnock
Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 am
I can't seem to get this thing to work

I used /TJH rule;SPELL_HEAL;Arnock;;Arcane Surge;;SELF;arcane surge proc

to let me know when my sso neck proc'd

but I can't seem to get it to notify me. it hasn't worked for other events either, it's enabled and everything. Pity, looks like an amazing mod
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
moduspwnens
Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:26 pm
In that case, your best bet is to:

Type /combatlog.
Spam heals until it procs.
Type /combatlog.
Logout.
Go to YourWoWDirectory/Logs/WoWCombatLog.txt
Press Ctrl+F, and type in Arcane Surge.
Copy that line in a reply here.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
unlimit
Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 pm
Here's a question: is there anyway to specify to only react on a specific mob? Say, when taunting off Kalec to get Sathrothar off of him and have it announce it then?

Or taunting the dragon off of the tank at that time?
moduspwnens
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:58 pm
The macro is irrelevant. It's based on the combat log. Let me know if it doesn't work, though, I can write it a different way.

Also, the rules you posted are incorrect. You don't cast Righteous Defense on the mob you're taunting, you cast it on the guy being attacked by the mob you're taunting. That's why I put Kalecgos (the good guy) as the target, and the warning as "Taunted Sathrovarr!"
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
moduspwnens
Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 pm
To make a version that will work for both:

/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;Sathrovarr;Righteous Defense;;YELL;Taunted Sathrovarr!
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;Kalecgos;Righteous Defense;;YELL;Taunted Kalecgos!

This one checks for the taunt debuff being applied to the mob. It would work for all Paladins, though, so I'd only use it if you're the only Paladin tank.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
moduspwnens
Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 am
No, it should only do it if Righteous Defense is cast and you are the target (it is cast on you). Since you can't cast it on yourself, I think it should be safe. Just use it with SELF, and if it works, change it to SAY or RW.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Splitty
Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 am
Is there a way to announce a stacking debuff?

With my unitframes, I cannot tell how many meteor slashes the other tank has so I constantly have to keep asking how many he has just to be sure.

So when each application of meteor slash is applied, is there a way to announce in party something like Meteor Slash (1) / Meteor Slash (2) etc..

Or, is there a condition we can put in for something like Bloodboil when we reach something like 7-10 stacks so we can announce something to the effect of, "I got 10 stacks, heal harder!"

Absolutely great mod by the way. Huge fan.
_________________