Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Goodheart
Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:42 am
Don't use it myself, but won't this fix the tooltip?

#showtooltip
/use 13

unfortunately it won't work for both off course, bit hard to show 2 tooltips in 1 button Razz
EvilSanta
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am
Here's the RD macro I use - not sure where I got it from originally - and apologies if it's already buried in this thread and I missed it!

It casts RD when you're cursor is over your target or your target's target (In other words, you can now cast it on the mob or your party member. Dead handy). If RD is on cooldown, it drops BoP instead. I've bound it to mb5:

#showtooltip
/castsequence [target=mouseover,help] reset=15 Righteous Defense, Blessing of Protection;
[target=target,help] reset=15 Righteous Defense, Blessing of Protection;
[target=targettarget,help] reset=15 Righteous Defense, Blessing of Protection

I've had it backfire when I've regained aggro then used the macro only to BoP myself, but other than that, it's helped a lot Rolling Eyes
_________________

Armory
Jensaarai
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:21 am
Maybe not groundbreaking, but I thought of something tonight in SSC because of things that happened the past few days Razz basically our warrior MT tanked the first like 15% of Mag the other day with salvation on, until I noticed it after my cube click and told him >.< so we've been making fun of him (he did it more today Razz) and I thought hey, why don't I edit my Holy Shield macro, like so:

#showtooltip Holy Shield
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Greater Blessing of Salvation
/cancelaura Blessing of Salvation
/cast Holy Shield


so now if I ever have it on somehow, it'll get taken off in all my holy shield spam Razz since I'm assuming if I'm using holy shield, I don't want salvation ^_-
_________________
Mithos
Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 am
I use this macro for bubble removal after I just cast either, or incase one is on me (I'm not a big fan of in combat macros replacing default skills, although I'm going to try the auto recast SoR/SoV after judge ones Razz):

Alel
Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:28 pm

bubble hearth

so is there a macro that you only have to click once to accomplish a bubble hearth. or do you just need to bind it and spam the button to make it work?
_________________
Tats
Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:17 am
is there a way to make

#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Crusader Aura; [mounted] Retribution Aura;
/stopcasting
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Blue windrider;
/dismount

reset the aura when you dismount?

like, if you use an ability to dismount, the aura still stays on crusader, so if you use the macro again, you have to double click or move to reset it, or it will cancel the aura (because you are recasting it).

thanks
_________________


Melathys
Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm
Been looking and trying, but I can't get it.

What is the command to get that glowing hand thing after clicking an icon?.. like the default for Righteous Defense.

I'm not wanting anything like target of target of whatever.. this is mainly to bubble the sacrifice during Illhoof.
_________________
Girard
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:35 am
I use

/cast [help] Flash of Light; Attack

and it gives me an invalid target when I target a friendly player. What am I doing wrong?
_________________