Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin2 - BETA

Culhag
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:04 pm
I can help with the french translation if there's not already someone on it.

EDIT: I have time to kill so I'm already on it.

Things that we can't currently localize but should :
- all the buttons on the left
- the announce channel selection buttons
- the default text of the announces (if possible)
- the flash textures names (again if possible)

Problem : depending on the options I choose for the attack table, the text sometimes slides to the left on the frame. (will provide screenshots)


Feedback on latest version : minimised mode isn't very useful if I have to enter the options to switch.
I really really liked the layout of Tankadin 1, where everything (including RF and AD) could be rolled into a bar with a simple right-clic.
_________________
/cast Consecration
/cast Holy Shield
/afk
_Chloe
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 pm
Alright,
1) The text is more than likely to exit the button frame, see Problem. There isn't anything to limit the text to exit the frame so aligning things to a frame is hard for English let alone a localized version.
2)See 1.
3)Not possible. RAID_WARNING is global to all locales in the API sense.
4)Not too worried.

@Feedback - Minimode as just added again at the last minute type deal. It's still being worked on.
_________________


MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
Culhag
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 pm
OK I see.

Main addon is done, now on to the plugins ! I'll PM you when everything's done.
_________________
/cast Consecration
/cast Holy Shield
/afk
Vaughan
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Maybe it would be nice to add an announce for when Divine Protection is used. Just a thought. If not, I can macro it.

Also, having the report stats feature back would be nice, especially for joining pug raids, it was a lot easier to send that than typing out my stats.
_________________

steadypal
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:52 am
cant u just upgrade tankadin 1, from before the 3.0 patch? i like that version MUCH better...


for me its not adding up the difference when i have devo off or on and when i pop holy shield it doesnt change the crushings value...
_Chloe
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:07 am
DO NOT USE THE ONE FROM CURSE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES WOWI OR TANKADINADDON.COM
_________________


MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
Rothes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm
It would be nice to be able to have tankadin flash a separate texture/color for seals and RF when they fade.
_________________
Rothes - 70 Protection Paladin - Bloodscalp
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you."
--Lao Tzu
_Chloe
Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 pm
Yes RSS Feed = Good

@Andryana - Yes that's what is messing with it.
_________________


MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator