Skip to content
Maintankadin

2 Awesome UI's imo...

Maejara
Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:37 pm
yeah vista.....
is it safe to simply delete the folders in VirtualStore?

Edit: ok, it did indeed solve the problem Wink

thanks for the advice

Edit#2: Is it possible to change the fontsize? The writing is very, very small.
Levantine
Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am
Yes, it's possible to change the font size. How about you have a look for it? It's not that hard to find.
_________________
Levantine: 10/15 Nax (10), Sarth+0 (10), 4/15 Nax (25), Sarth+0 (25)
Anzen: 1/1 Hogger (40)
Maejara
Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 am
I don't mean the fontsize of my chatwindow, I sure do know where to change that.
Every menu I open like the Achievement panel or PvP panel is really really small. I can change the UI-scale which helps with reading things but destroys everything else..
monster
Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 am
i had that problem too, it was making me crossed eyed.


first thing i resorted to was deleting the fonts folder. Makes it all the default font again, larger.

but i liked the font, so i put it back in, and increased the UI scale, and for everything else, like pitbull and bt4, just adjust the scale for each addon back down again.

that was my fix. worked for me, but not the best of ways.
Maejara
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:07 am
okay, I'll go with that. thanks
Uphir
Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:29 am
have you selected the iCare profile? Also if it is using your other profiles then you didn't move your old interface/WTF/font files our of the wow folder. Try moving your old files to your desktop and adding my files in there. Then choose the Icare profile in grid and pitbull(he pitbull should do it automatcly)

-iCare
_________________
I need a sig >.<
Lumenos
Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:53 am
I'm not getting profile options for button facade, pitbull or sldt. Any ideas?
_________________


One of these days I'll actually update my sig.
Maejara
Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 pm
Icare, getting the profiles done wasn't the problem after Friddmarr's advice.
I couldn't select your profiles because mine were still saved in Vista's AppData folder. After deleting those everything was o.k.

I really do like how you set up the UI btw Wink
Monteverdi
Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:37 am
I like the UI... I've been using the default UI for most everything, but lately I've been feeling like I'm ready to graduate up to custom UIs. Thanks for posting it up!

I have a bunch of questions about it, likely fairly noobish ones, so instead of asking them, I'm gonna go screw around with this awhile.

Thanks again for working on this and posting it up for everyone, it's a really neat looking UI


EDIT: Got it to where I like it. Made a few changes to it for personal preference... check it!


_________________
Uphir
Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:00 am
I will warn you that all that stuff you have under the action bars will have Grid on top of them unless you move grid.

If you have a question, just ask. No such thing as a noobie question. Well yeah. Very Happy

-iCare
_________________
I need a sig >.<
towelliee
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:09 pm
How do I make the quest bos bigger to read? its so small
_________________
Uphir
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 pm
it doesnt seem small to me, but there is a mod called DoubleWide (I think) that will make the quest log 2 screens and a lot easier to read.
_________________
I need a sig >.<
Alucard
Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 pm
I have a problem with your profile of Grid. There is no change when i active it and it doesn't look like your screen, do you have any idea of the problem ?