Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

kvark
Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:21 am
didn't work when I did it
_________________
Nanaz
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 pm
I've never done it myself before, but when i was raiding on my priest we had our paladins try it.

It doesn't work, only your self bubble works.
_________________
Roselace
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:47 pm
Did folks post an uncrushable calculation macro up on here or did I space out and not see it? I had it for a little bit but I seem to have lost mine. Confused
_________________
I make tanking shiny. No really, I can hardly see with all the colors!
enbee
Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:38 pm
I need a macro that uses any healthstone I have with the same key (2496 2200 2000 hp ones)

doesn't have to be in any order, just sick of having all 3 of them on my bars
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Worldie
Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:01 pm
A very simple
/use Master Healthstone
?
_________________

cmccad
Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Haven't seen these out there, but I use 3 blessings on one key, and all seals on 2 keys (I'm not at home so I may get details wrong)

Eneroth
Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Is there anyway to get something like this to work on in a single marco?

/target mob
/cast Avenger's Shield
/stopcasting
/cast Seal of Righteousness
/stopcasting
/cast Consecration
/stopcasting
/cast Judgement

Was just wondering if there was anyway to get this. I would want something to target a mob, cast avenger's shield. Then cast seal of righteousness, consecration, then judge the seal?
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:12 pm
It will use them in the order you have them in your backpack.

Another usefull macro I use is for pots.

(Not sure on the names, but something like this)

/use Nethergon Energy Vapor
/use Cenarion Mana Salve
/use Super Mana Potion
/use Mana Potion Injector

All those lines in 1 macro, since they all share cooldown, only one will ever be used, starting from the first.
_________________