Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Azterphenix
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 pm
That's just Lucky Charms, find it with the FuBar attatchment and it'll go up there.
_________________
Support your closest military member, they work hard for peanuts, and your gratitude has more of an impact than you think.
dmok
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Azter, what mod is that to keep track of rolls?
_________________

11/11 KZ | 4/6 ZA | 2/2 GL | 1/1 MAG | 3/4 TK | 1/6 SSC | 1/4 MH
Azterphenix
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:12 am
That one is Loothog. I have it set up so that it only comes up if there is a /roll initiated in your group/raid. Very handy little thing.
_________________
Support your closest military member, they work hard for peanuts, and your gratitude has more of an impact than you think.
Airanna
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 am
Thank you. =D My UI has evolved over a good year and half of tweaking to what it is now.

HUD = Underhood (I recently switched it to horizontal with Quartz castbars running behind it just wide enough to give the same visual effect of 'border' castbars)
Raidframes are Pitbull with everything disabled but health/mana bars, names, and aggro coloring.
I use Chatter for the chatbox.
Chinchilla for the minimap (same author as Pitbull, very nice stuff)
Bongos 3 for the action bars.
Satrina Buff Frames for buffs, currently set up as five seperate buff frames stacked with filters so I can at a glance see what HoTs are up and whatnot.

Just about everything I use is keybound on hidden action bars, including my Auras. The one row of buttons you see are things I only click to cast or change on the fly. Rez, seldom used blessings, DS, Decapitator macro, swappable Targetting macro/daily item spot, Perception, Turn Evil, Holy Wrath, HoW, Bandaids, swappable potions spot (Free Action/Invisibility/Elemental/Destro).

Edit: Most Current UI shot.

_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Airanna
Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 am
Bottom left Bar = My Health
Bottom Right = My Mana
Top Left = Target's Health
Top Right = Target's Mana
Top Number underneath is my health and %, Under that is target health and %. Under bars on right is just my mana (don't much care about exact amounts/% of target mana)

The buff filters weren't bad at all, the help screen for them is nice and once you get the idea you can throw together filters in a matter of seconds. And setting up multiple frames is easy, you can copy settings between them even and the filters cover everything else.

Next to the minimap is Raidbuffstatus, was trying it out tonight but it just doesn't do what I wanted so it's been deleted.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Airanna
Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am
Never gave much thought to making up a UI compliation, it's running at 1440x900 resolution. 19" Widescreen ftw. If I find a decent site to host a Zip on before I leave for work I'll toss up my UI and link it here.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Uphir
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:13 am
That would be awesome, I run 1680x1050 but I can make any adjustments that are needed.
_________________

Holy ATM. /sad panda!
Airanna
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:30 am
Addons
WTF Files

1440x900 Resolution at .64 UI scale. Most all of the action bars are fully hidden (I generally run with stuff dropped on them and keybound then hidden away). This is my first time packing this sort of thing up, so I hope I didn't miss anything and it's clear enough.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Andox
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 am
Hm, I wonder if I should use Underhood or Pitbull. Btw, how do you set up your Underhood bar? Since it looks like you use rage on this picture http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=currentuiia4.jpg and if Illidan is using mana. Feels a little complicated to me Confused
_________________
Airanna
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:43 am
That seems to be a point of confusion. Underhood colors bars by class, and Illidan is classified as a warrior in game. The brown top bar on the left is his health, the red 100/100 (100%) underneath is his health text since mobhealth doesn't start registering precisely until about 10% into the health bar. The 'paladin' colored bar under that as well as the blue precise text above the red is my health.

On my right side, the bottom blue bar is my mana with the exact amount/% underneath and the top bar is target mana. (More there to maintain symetry and give a rough guesstimate, so no number/%)
_________________
It's AIRSOME!